Toasted Almond Milk
Fresh almond milk is very easy to make without any of the additives found in the carton.
- Stainless Sauce Pan
- Fine Mesh Strainer
- Large Measuring Cup or Bowl
- 300 grams Blanched Almonds slivers or slices
- 3 ¾ cups Warm Water
- In a large, dry saucepan, toast the almonds over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until golden brown.
- Transfer to a blender and add water.
- Blend until almonds are very finely chopped.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer lined with several layers of cheesecloth.
- Leave liquid to drain out for 1 to 2 hours.
- Don't press on the solids until the end of the process, when the pulp is dry.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!