Frozen Ginger Bourbon Peach
Frosty and delicious!
- Measuring Cup and Jiggers
- 1 Quart Freezer Container with Lid or 3 Snack Size Zip Lock Bags or 1 Quart Zip Lock Bag
- 3 oz Bourbon
- 3 oz Peach Puree
- 1 oz Peach Schnapps
- 1 oz Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- 6 oz Ginger Beer
- 1 Garnish Peach Wedge
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher and stir.
- Transfer entire mixer to container or pour 7 oz into snack size Ziplock bags.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours until frozen.
- To Serve: Scoop into glasses and garnish with an peach wedge or place a straw in the top of the ziplock snack bag.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!