Simple and delicious!
- Irish Coffee Mug or Heat Proof Glass
- 1 oz Irish Whiskey
- 1/3 oz Demerara Simple Syrup Adjust to taste
- 2 oz Filter Coffee Fresh and hot
- 1 oz Heavy Cream
- Freshly grated nutmeg and/or 3 coffee beans
- Fill heat-proof glass or mug with hot water to warm.
- Separately prepare cream by lightly warming and whipping or shaking.
- Stir whiskey, sugar syrup and hot coffee in warmed glass.
- Float heated and whipped cream over the back of a warm spoon.
- Garnish with nutmeg and or 3 coffee beans
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!