Bananas Foster Cocktail
Sweet, creamy, delicious and filling banana drink that is not to boozy.
- 10 oz Highball Glass
- 2 oz Dark or Golden Rum
- 1 oz Creme de Cacao
- 1 oz Banana Liqueur
- 2 oz Half-and-Half
- 1 fresh Banana ripe (brown spots) and peeled
- Caramel Sauce
- Banana Chunk
- Ground Cinnamon
- Blend all cocktail ingredients with a 6 oz scoop of ice.
- Drizzle caramel sauce on side of glasses.
- Split blender contents between two glasses.
- Garnish with a banana chunk, grated walnut and ground cinnamon.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!