Bitter Sweet Manhattan
Looking for an after dinner cocktail to replace dessert? This version of the Manhattan is slightly sweet and bitter. The dark chocolate garnish sends this cocktail over the top!
- Mixing Glass
- Mixing Spoon
- Cocktail Strainer
- Coupe Glass
- 2 oz Bourbon
- ¾ oz Sweet Vermouth
- ⅙ oz Tempus Fugit Dark Creme de Cacoa Liqueur
- ⅙ oz Luxardo Marachino Liqueur
- 6 drops Chocolate Bitters
- 1 square 80% to 85% Cacao Square
- Fill mixing glass 1/4 of the way with ice.
- Combine liquors and stir until properly diluted and chilled.
- Strain over into a Coupe Glass.
- Garnish with chocolate balanced on rim.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!