Fall Harvest Flip
Applejack, Amaro Nonino combined with raw pumpkin juice, pumpkin simple syrup and an whole egg make this flip cocktail perfect for Thanksgiving Day Brunch.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Strainer
- Fine Mesh Strainer
- Coupe Glass
- Fine Grater
- 2 oz Applejack preferably Laird's
- ½ oz Amaro Nonino strained
- ½ oz Pumpkin Syrup
- ½ oz Fresh Pressed Raw Pumpkin Juice
- 1 Whole Egg
- Garnish Freshly Grated Nutmeg
- 2 parts Fresh Pressed Raw Pumpkin Juice
- 1 part Sugar
- Add raw pumpkin juice and sugar to a sauce pan and heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Fill coupe glass with ice and water to chill.
- Combine ingredients in cocktail shaker.
- Dry shake ingredients for about 20 seconds.
- Add ice and shake until the outside of the shaker is frosty, about 20 seconds.
- Double strain into coupe glass
- Grate nutmeg on top
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!