Ladies Night Out would not be complete without this 1988 cocktail made popular as Carrie Bradshaw's favorite drink in Sex in the City.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Strainer
- Fine Mesh Strainer
- Coupe Glass or Martini Glass
- 2 oz Citron Vodka preferably Absolut
- 1 oz Orange Liqueur preferably Cointreau
- 1 oz Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- ½ oz Cranberry Juice
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake until chilled.
- Strain into a chilled coupe or martini glass.
- No garnish.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!