Bee’s Knees – Classic
Classic prohibition recipe gin, lemon and honey.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Strainer
- Fine Mesh Strainer
- Coupe Glass
- 2 oz Gin
- ¾ oz Fresh Lemon Juice strained
- ¾ oz Honey Syrup 2 parts honey to 1 part water
- 3 dash Bitter Truth Aromatic Bitters
- Garnish Lemon Swath
- Fill coupe glass with ice and water to chill.
- Combine ingredients in cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and shake until the outside of the shaker is frosty, about 20 seconds
- Double strain into coupe glass
- Garnish with lemon swath
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!