Rum Runner – Jim O
This recipe is a fan favorite submitted by Jim Overschmidt. Its fruity and and delicious. Perfect for sipping on a warm day by the pool.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Strainer
- Fine Mesh Strainer
- Hurricane Glass
- 4 oz Malibu Tropical Banana
- 2 oz Spiced Rum
- 2 oz Pineapple Juice
- 2 oz Orange Juice
- 2 splashes Grenadine
- Add banana rum, spiced rum, pineapple juice and orange juice to shaker. Add ice and short shake.
- Fill hurricane glasses 1/2 full of ice and double strain 1/2 of cocktail into each glass.
- Add splash of grenadine to each glass.
- Garnish with an orange wheel.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!