Freises Corner Bar Rum Runner
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Strainer
- Fine Mesh Strainer
- Stemless Martini Glass
- 1 oz Light Rum
- 1 oz Jamaican Dark Rum Myers give this cocktail deep notes of molasses.
- 1 oz Blackberry Liqueur Giffard Crème de Mûre is an excellent choice
- 1 oz Banana Liqueur Tempus Fugit Creme de Banane is a tiki bar staple
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice Fresh pressed and strained
- 1 oz Orange Juice Fresh squeezed and strained
- 1/2 oz Lime Juice Fresh squeezed and strained
- 1/2 oz Grenadine Syrup or Pomegranate Juice Grenadine Syrup can be made with 1 part sugar and 1 part pomegranate juice simmered for 10 minutes with some orange peel. I prefer just the juice for this recipe, as it reduces the overall sweetness.
- Add all ingredients to a shaker. Add ice and short shake.
- Fill glasses 1/2 full of ice and double strain 1/2 of cocktail into each glass.
- Garnish with an orange wheel.