BB Tavern Punch
This well worn and loved recipe was shared as a fan favorite by Betty Brown. This is sure to be a party pleasure.
- 32 oz Glass Pitcher
- Glass Measuring Cup
- Stemless Martini Glasses
- 6 oz Warm Water
- 1 oz Sugar measured by weight
- 2 oz Light Rum
- 1 oz Dark Rum
- 2 oz Christian Brothers Brandy
- ½ oz Apricot Brandy
- 1½ oz Rose's Sweetened Lime Juice
- 1 Lime sliced into wheels for garnish
- Add warm water to a glass pitcher or container that will hold at least 32 oz.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- Pour into a stemless martin glass 1/2 filled with ice and garnish with lime wheel.
This recipe may be made in advanced and stored in a closed glass or stainless steel container in the refrigerator for up to a week. I often use recycled liquor bottles with plastic screw on or cork lids. Cognac and Brandy bottles are a good choice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!