Freises Corner Bar Tavern Punch
This lightly sweet punch tastes like a slightly boozy lemonade. Beware! It goes down smooth and easy.
- 32 oz Glass Pitcher
- Glass Measuring Cup
- Stemless Martini Glasses
- Fine Mesh Strainer
- 8 oz Warm Water
- 1 ½ oz Sugar measured by weight
- 8 oz Jamaican Dark Rum Myers adds a wonderful hint of molasses
- 4 oz Cognac
- ¾ oz Peach Brandy
- 4 oz Lemon Juice Fresh squeezed and strained
- 1 Lemon sliced in wheels for garnish
- Add warm water to a glass pitcher or container that will hold at least 32 oz.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- Pour into a stemless martin glass 1/2 filled with ice and garnish with lemon wheel.
This recipe may be made in advanced and stored in a closed glass or stainless steel container in the refrigerator for up to a week. I often use recycled liquor bottles with plastic screw on or cork lids. Cognac and Brandy bottles are a good choice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!