This old-school variation of the Manhattan inspired the first Martinis we know today.
- Mixing Glass
- Mixing Spoon
- Cocktail Strainer
- Coupe or Rocks Glass
- 1 1/2 oz Gin
- 1 1/2 oz Sweet Vermouth
- 1/4 oz Maraschino Liqueur
- 2 dash Angostrua Bitters
- Orange Twist
- Add ice and water to chill glass
- Pour gin, sweet vermouth and maraschino liqueur into a mixing glass. Add ice and stir until chilled.
- Strain into the chilled coupe or rocks glass.
- Garnish with an orange peel.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!