Pork Rind Encrusted Pork Tenderloin
A quick and tasty Keto-Friendly Recipe where the pork rind crust helps to keep the meat super moist – and it's all so easy to make.
- Baking sheet or pan for the tenderloin
- Spoon for the mustard
- 4-5 TBSP Dijon Mustard
- 1 Package Pork Tenderloins Most come with two loins. Try to make sure they are close in size if you can.
- 4-5 TBSP Pork Rind crumbs We use Pork King Good. You can also make your own by crushing them yourself.
- Pre-Heat oven to 375 F.
- I always rinse my loins and dry using paper towels.
- Thoroughly coat the top and sides of the loin(s) with Dijon Mustard.
- Cover the Dijon Mustard with your pork rinds crumbs. Be sure not to “double dip” the spoon after it has touched the meat.
- Bake 30-40 minutes depending on the size. It's always best to start checking them after 30 minutes. (Depending on size – or until it has reached an internal temperature of at least 145-150 F). I recommend using a probe thermometer. Let the pork rest for five minutes, then carve into slices and serve.
What’s great about these rinds are they come in various flavors. Italian, Ranch, Spicy Cajun, and unseasoned. Here are the pork rinds we use: https://porkkinggood.com/collections/pork-rind-crumbs All their offerings: https://porkkinggood.com/collections/all #goodkinggood
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!