Freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice, Campari, elder flower liqueur and gin make this cocktail more bitter than sweet with a touch of floral.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Strainer
- Fine Mesh Strainer
- Coupe Glass
- 1½ oz Dry Gin
- ¾ oz Fresh Squeezed Pink Grapefruit Juice Florida Grapefruit is the best
- ½ oz Campari
- ½ oz Elder Flower Liqueur
- 1 Grapefruit Swathe
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake until chilled.
- Double strain into a chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with a Grapefruit Swathe.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!