Strawberry garnish adds a little romance to the classic Boulevardier.
- Mixing Glass
- Mixing Spoon
- Cocktail Strainer
- Coupe or Rocks Glass
- 1 oz Sweet Vermouth
- 1 oz Campari
- 1 oz Bourbon
- 3 Strawberries Quartered
- 1 Orange Swathe
- Add ice and water to chill glass
- Add strawberries to mixing glass with Campari and lightly press with a muddler.
- Pour bourbon and sweet vermouth into a mixing glass. Add ice and stir until chilled.
- Strain into the chilled coupe or rocks glass.
- Garnish with Orange Swathe
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!