Hot Toddy (Scotch and Tea)
This classic warm cocktail will warm your bones on a chilly day.
- Tea Kettle
- 8 oz Mug
- 1 tsp Honey
- 2 oz Scotch substitute Laird's Applejack
- 3 Dried Cloves
- ¼ spoon Freshly Grated Nutmeg
- Breakfast Tea (hot)
- Lemon Swath
- Fill mug with hot water and let sit to warm for at least 2 minutes
- Dump water from mug and place a spoon loaded with honey in warmed mug
- Add other ingredients and stir until honey and butter are dissolved.
- Garnish with Lemon Swath
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!