Hot Buttered Rum
This combination of butter and rum makes it perfect for a day of sledding!
- Tea Kettle
- 8 oz Mug
- 2 tsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 2 oz Dark Rum substitute your favorite dark liquor
- 2 pinches Freshly Grated Nutmeg
- Boiling Water
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 1 Lemon Wheel
- 3 Whole Cloves
- Fill mug with hot water and let sit to warm for at least 2 minutes
- Dump water from mug and place a bar spoon loaded with honey in warmed mug
- Add other ingredients and stir until honey and butter are dissolved.
- Garnish with cinnamon stick and lemon wheel studded with cloves
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!