Frozen Blue Hawaiian
Slushy version of the classic Blue Hawaiian.
- Measuring Cup and Jiggers
- 2 Pint Freezer Container with Lid or 3 Snack Size Zip Lock Bags or 1 Quart Zip Lock Bag
- 8 oz Blue Curacao
- 2 oz Vodka
- 2 oz White Rum
- 4 oz Pineapple Juice
- 2 oz Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- 1½ oz Simple Syrup
- 1 Garnish Orange Wheel
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher and stir.
- Transfer entire mixer to container or pour 6½ oz into snack size Ziplock bags.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours until frozen.
- To Serve: Scoop into glasses and garnish with an orange wheel or place a straw in the top of the ziplock snack bag.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!