Crème Egg Cocktail
An adult version of the classic Cadbury Crème Egg.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Strainer
- Fine Mesh Strainer
- Coupe Glass
- 1½ oz Vanilla Vodka You may flavor vodka with seeds from a vanilla pod steep for a 3 to 4 days or add a small amount of vanilla bean paste during shake.
- ½ oz Licor 43 Original Liqueur
- ½ oz Dutch White Crème de Cacao
- ½ oz Advocaat Liqueur
- ½ oz Half and Half
- 1 Square Garnish: Dark Chocolate
- ½ Cadbury Crème Egg Refrigerated
- Place chocolate on a plate and place in the microwave for 30 seconds or until melted. Coat rim of glass with chocolate.
- Cut cold Cadbury Crème Egg in half. Spear the egg with a metal cocktail stick that has been heated under hot water.
- Add liquors to a shaker and shake.
- Double strain into chilled chocolate rimmed coupe glass.
- Garnish with Cadbury Egg and grated chocolate.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!