The most popular Cuban highball is made with white rum, lime juice, simple syrup, club soda and a sprig of mint.
- Highball Glass
- Bar Spoon
- 1 sprig Mint entire stock of mint about 3 inches taller than your glass
- 1 oz Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- ¾ oz Simple Syrup
- 2 oz White Rum
- 1 oz Club Soda
- 3 dashes Angostura Bitters
- Add Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice and Simple Syrup to glass
- Place one long mint stem into glass and muddle the bottom of the mint stem. Do not muddle the leaves.
- Add rum and angostura and stir.
- Fill glass with crushed ice and top with club soda.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!