This classic Tiki cocktail is a Caribbean Island favorite. Jamaican rum and orgeat elevate this beyond your standard daiquiri. This recipe uses rhum shrubb and is served over crushed ice to tone down the sweetness.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Strainer
- Fine Mesh Strainer
- 1 oz Appleton Estate V/X Rum may substitute with a Dark Rum
- 1 oz Clement Rhum Blanc Agricole may substitute with a White Rum
- ¾ oz Clement Creole Shrubb may substitute with Grand Marnier or your favorite orange liqueur
- ¾ oz Orgeat if you chose you can make your own. Recipe link below.
- 1 oz Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 1 dash Angostrua Bitters
- 1 Garnish: Mint Bouquet
- Fill snifter with crush iced.
- Add all liquors and juice to a cocktail shaker and short shake with three cubes of ice.
- Double strain into the snifter.
- Garnish with mint bouquet.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!