This National drink of Peru is made with the Peruvian Pisco.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Strainer
- Fine Mesh Strainer
- Coupe Glass
- 2 oz Pisco If you don't have Pisco, you may try white rum as a substitute.
- ½ oz Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- ½ oz Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- ¾ oz Simple Syrup
- 1 Egg White
- 3 drops Angostura Bitters
- Dry shake all ingredients, the shake again with ice.
- Double strain into chilled Coupe Glass.
- Garnish with bitters.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!