Cask Aged Boulevardier
This aged cask Boulevardier cocktail has complex and deep delicious flavors.
- 1 Liter Cured Barrel Cask
- Coupe Glass or Old Fashioned Glass
- 11 oz 100 Proof Bourbon or Rye Whiskey
- 11 oz Campari
- 11 oz Sweet Vermouth
- Orange Twist
- Pour ingredients into a 1 liter glass bottle and place cap on the bottle. Shake the bottle to mix ingredients. Pour into a cured barrel cask. Store in a cool dark place for at least a week.
- Stir cocktail over ice, strain straight up in a chilled Coupe Glass or server with a large ice cube in an Old Fashioned Glass.
- Garnish with Orange Twist
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!