Welcome in Autumn with this well balanced cocktail. The apple, citrus, maple and nutmeg spice notes are perfect for the season.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Strainer
- Fine Mesh Strainer
- Coupe Glass
- Fine Grater
- 2 oz Applejack preferably Laird's
- ¾ oz Fresh Lemon Juice strained
- ½ oz Fresh Orange Juice strained
- ½ oz Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 dash Bitter Truth Aromatic Bitters
- 2 dash Angostrua Bitters
- Garnish Freshly Grated Nutmeg
- Fill coupe glass with ice and water to chill.
- Combine ingredients in cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and shake until the outside of the shaker is frosty, about 20 seconds
- Double strain into coupe glass
- Grate nutmeg on top
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!