Apple Cider Sangria
This Autumn twist to a Summer Classic is a perfect paring with your Thanksgiving feast.
- 2 Quart Glass Pitcher
- Cutting Board
- Wine Glasses
- 750 ml Pinot Grigio
- 2½ Cups Fresh Apple Cider
- ½ Cup Ginger Brandy substitute unflavored brandy if you prefer
- 3 Honey Crisp Apples chopped or sliced thin
- 3 Pears chopped or sliced thin
- 1 Cup Club Soda
- 1 Honey Crisp Apple to slice for Garnish
- Combine all ingredients together and stir. Refrigerate for an hour or more before serving. Note: If serving the following day, combine first five ingredients and refrigerate. Add club soda an hour before serving.
- Pour into a chilled wine glass
- Garnish with apple slice
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!