This classic cocktail reminds me of my Grandfathers. My Maternal Grandfather loved his Galliano! There was always a gigantic 3 foot bottle sitting in the dining room. My Paternal Grandfather's name was Harvey.
- Collins Glass
- 1½ oz Ketel One Vodka
- 2¼ oz Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- 5 ml Rich Simple Syrup 2 to 1 sugar to water ratio
- 2 dash Orange Bitters
- ½ oz Galliano L'Autentico
- 1 Orange Wheel
- Fill glass to the top with ice.
- Pour in first FOUR ingredients and stir.1½ oz Ketel One Vodka, 5 ml Rich Simple Syrup, 2 dash Orange Bitters, 2¼ oz Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- Float Galliano on top.½ oz Galliano L'Autentico
- Garnish with a Orange Wheel.1 Orange Wheel
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!