Welcome in Autumn with this well balanced cocktail. This combination of apple, citrus and maple is perfect for the season.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Strainer
- Fine Mesh Strainer
- Coupe Glass
- 2 oz Laird's Applejack
- ¾ oz Fresh Lemon Juice strained
- ¾ oz Fresh Orange Juice strained
- ½ oz Pure Maple Syrup
- Garnish Lemon Peel
- Fill coupe glass with ice and water to chill.
- Combine ingredients in cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and shake until the outside of the shaker is frosty, about 20 seconds
- Double strain into coupe glass
- Garnish with Lemon Peel
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!