Easy and tasty.
- Large bowl
- Serving Dish
- Potato masher or similar tool
- 3 Avocado's, seeded and peeled.
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1/2 TSP Coarse salt
- 1/2 TSP Cumin
- 1/2 TSP Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 Onion, diced I like using a red onion as it's sweeter and adds color.
- 1/2 Jalapeno-seeded and minced You can use more if you like it spicier
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and minced.
- 1 TBSP Cilantro-chopped.
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 TSP Chipotle powder
- 1/4 TSP Smoked paprika
- 1 Pinch Coarse black pepper
- In a large bowl place the scooped avocado pulp and lime juice, toss to coat.
- Drain, and reserve the lime juice, after all of the avocados have been coated. You'll need a tablespoon for later, so you may need more lime juice. Depends on the limes.
- Using a potato masher add the salt, cumin, and cayenne and mash. We like our guacamole sort of chunky, so I don't mash it smooth. Now gently add/fold in the onions, tomatoes, cilantro, and garlic.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the reserved lime juice. Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour and then serve.
- I like to cover this tightly with saran wrap. After the hour, store in the refrigerator, (if there is any left.)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!