Frittatas are fast, easy and an excellent way to get rid of leftovers. This is a family favorite for Saturday breakfast using Friday's leftover pizza.
- 4 Cup Casserole Dish, 9" Cast Iron Skillet or Muffin Tins
- Mixing bowl
- 2 cups Leftover Pizza sliced into 1/2" cubes (about 2 slices) Sausage and Mushroom is a family favorite, but it works with
- 8 Large Eggs
- ½ cup Milk
- 2 pinches Salt Adjust based on saltness of pizza
- 2 pinches Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Coat baking dish with olive oil
- Cut pizza slices into ½ cubes and place into casserole dish
- In medium mixing bowl, whisk eggs with milk, salt and pepper
- Pour egg mixture into casserole dish (do not stir)
- This mixture can be stored in the refrigerator overnight, but it is not necessary.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 to 30 minutes until eggs are set
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!