This twist on the classic Orange Blossom is an excellent way to celebrate Spring!
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Strainer
- Fine Mesh Strainer
- Old Fashion Glass
- 1½ oz Botanical Gin
- ½ oz Orange Liqueur
- 1½ oz Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- ½ oz Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Grenadine Syrup See Notes
- 1 Garnish: Orange Zest Twist
- Add ingredients to a shaker and shake.
- Double strain into an Old Fashion Glass and fill with ice.
- Garnish with orange twist.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
One thought on “Orange Blossom”
This is a wonderful blog post that explains the process of making a classic Orange Blossom. It is a perfect way to enjoy spring. Orange Blossom is easy to make with minimum equipment and ingredients. Garnishing with an orange twist is a nice suggestion. Thank you. I hope you will keep posting such recipes.