This classic cocktail is bright and refreshing. Many specs call for a sugar rim, but we find that the sugar rim makes the drink too sweet and the glass sticky.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Strainer
- Fine Mesh Strainer
- Coupe Glass
- 2 oz Cognac
- ½ oz Orange Liqueur
- ¾ oz Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- ¼ oz Simple Syrup See note below
- 1 Garnish: Orange Twist
- Add all ingredients to a shaker and shake.
- Double strain into a chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with orange twist.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!