This cocktail is as mysteriously delicious as the Bermuda Triangle stories that have inspired the name.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Strainer
- Fine Mesh Strainer
- Coupe Glass
- ¾ oz Goslings Blackstrap Rum
- ¾ oz Aperol Aperitivo
- ¾ oz Montenegro Amaro
- ¾ oz Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 Lemon Swathe
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake until chilled.
- Double strain into a chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with a Lemon Swathe.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!