Cherry Bourbon Old Fashioned
We love Luxardo Marachino Cherries and developed this recipe one evening when we were trying to decide what to do with all of that delicious syrup!
- Mixing Glass
- Mixing Spoon
- Cocktail Strainer
- Old Fashioned Glass
- 2 oz Bourbon
- 1 bar spoon Luxardo Marachino Cherry Syrup
- 2 dash Angostrua Bitters
- 1 dash Cherry Bitters
- 1 Orange Peel
- 1 Luxardo Maraschino Cherry
- Fill mixing glass 1/4 of the way with ice.
- Combine ingredients and stir until properly diluted and chilled.
- Strain over a single ice cube in and Old Fashioned glass.
- Garnish with a orange twist and cherry
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!