The Greyhound meets a Tequila Sunrise for a tasty brunch cocktail!
- Cocktail Shaker
- Fine Mesh Strainer
- Highball Glass
- 2 oz Vodka
- 4 oz Grapefruit Juice
- 1 oz Grenadine Syrup Recipe Below
- 1 Grapefruit Wedge
- Fill glass to the top with ice.
- Add vodka and grapefruit juice to shaker and shake and double strain over ice.
- Slowly pour the grenadine into the glass over the back of a spoon or by drizzling it down the side of the glass, allowing it to settle at the bottom.
- Garnish with a grapefruit wedge and add a straw.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!