Dia de la Calabaza
The great pumpkin experiment produced this unique smokey spiced pumpkin cocktail featuring blanco tequila, Ancho Reyes Chile Ancho Liqueur, raw pumpkin juice and pumpkin syrup.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Strainer
- Fine Mesh Strainer
- Coupe Glass
- 1½ oz Blanco Tequila
- ½ oz Ancho Reyes Chile Ancho Liqueur
- 1 oz Fresh Pressed Raw Pumpkin Juice
- ¾ oz Pumpkin Syrup
- ¾ oz Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- 4 dashes Bitter Truth Aromatic Bitters
- 2 part Raw Pumpkin Juice
- 1 part Sugar
- Pumpkins Salt dehydrated pumpkin and salt
Pumpkin Simple Syrup
- Combine 2 parts raw pressed pumpkin juice in a sauce pan with 1 part sugar by weight. Heat on low and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Rim coupe glass with pumpkin salt
- Add all ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake until chilled.
- Double strain into coupe glass
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!