Raw Lime Cordial
- Glass Jar
- Citrus Peeler
- Fine Mesh Strainer
- 6 Limes Limes vary greatly in size. You are looking for a minimum of 4 oz of lime juice for a small batch of lime cordial. Double if you would like to make a bigger batch.
- 4 oz Sugar You need equal parts of sugar to lime juice.
- Wash and dry limes.
- Peel with a citrus or vegetable peeler, removing as little of the pith as possible.
- Cut limes in half and juice.
- Measure equal parts of sugar to juice.
- Add juice and sugar to mason jar and stir until sugar is fully dissolved.
- Crush peels up in your hand to release the oils and add them to the juice mix.
- Cover and refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours.
- Strain the cordial to remove the lime peels. Place in a covered glass container and return to refrigerator. Cur for another day before using. Cordial will keep for up to one year.