This signature cocktail of the Lazy Tiger bar in St. Louis MO is garnished with a zesty spiced orange wedge.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Strainer
- Fine Mesh Strainer
- Double Rocks Glass
- 1½ oz Mezcal
- ¾ oz Clement Creole Shrubb Orange Liqueur
- ½ oz Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- ¾ oz Honey Syrup 3 part honey 1 part water
- ½ Orange Wheel
- Tajin Seasoning
- Sprinkled Tajin Seasoning on top of orange wheel.
- Add mezcal, orange liquor, honey syrup and lime juice in the shaker and shake with ice.
- Double strain into the double rocks glass.
- Add one large rock cube or sphere or fill the glass with ice.
- Place orange wheel in the glass.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!