Immunity Boosting Chicken Soup
This simple and nourishing soup is a delicious way to boost your immune system.
- Large pot
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Organic Yellow Onion Chopped
- 3 Organic Carrots Grated
- 2 Organic Celery Stalks Chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves Crushed
- 1 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 8 Cup Hale Bone Broth Link Below
- 3 Cup Diced Roasted Chicken
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 Organic Apple Chopped
- 1 dash Pepper
- ½ tsp Dried Thyme
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Zest
- 2 Cups Unscented Coconut Milk
- 1 dash Duxbury Sea Salt See Link Below
- In a large pot over medium heat melt coconut oil.
- Add onion, carrot and celery. Sauté until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and curry powder. Continue to sauté for about 2 more minutes.
- Stir in Hale Bone Broth, chicken, bay leaf, apple, pepper, thyme, lemon zest and bring to a simmer for 40 minutes.
- Stir in coconut milk and salt.
- Remove bay leaf and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!