This cocktail hits all of the right notes; salty and sour with a hint of sweet.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Strainer
- Fine Mesh Strainer
- Double Rocks Glass
- Kosher Salt
- 2 oz Blanco Tequila
- ¾ oz Orange Flavored Liquor
- ¼ oz Agave Nectar Simple Syrup
- 1 oz Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- 1 Lime Wedge
- Rim double rocks glass with salt.
- Add orange liquor, tequila, agave simple syrup and lime juice in the shaker and shake with ice.
- Double strain into the double rocks glass.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Garnish with the lime wedge.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!